ISGB Creativity Challenge
The Autumn 2021 Challenge Has Closed
Congratulations to our winner, Tanya Layton!
Stay tuned for our next challenge!
Autumn 2021 Challenge
Open to Everyone - Members and Non-Members
Your ISGB would like to invite you to “take the challenge.” This is a non-competitive challenge designed to help our members grow as artists. This month we are inviting everyone to join us, let's be Stronger Together in helping the Beads of Courage reach their goal. They are currently in need of beads of all types to support their program. Let's be stronger together and see how many we can collect together. ISGB will collect all the beads and submit them on your behalf. By participating, you will be entered into a random drawing from all entries to determine the winner of the challenge prize - an ISGB Package worth over $150.
Each week in starting in October the ISGB will share inspirational tutorials along the wayto help spark your creativity.
Join the ISGB to be part of all our Creativity Challenges and you can win great prizes all year long sharing inspiration with our glass community.
How to Participate
- The challenge is “Stronger Together - ISGB/Beads of Courage” - Create a minimum of 15 beads to donate to the Beads of Courage. Send a brief statement on how you approached this challenge, along with one image of your beads.
- Open to everyone - Members and Non-Members
- Submit your entry: Please send one photo, artist statement, and if applicable, chapter affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your beads to Beads of Courage Stronger Together Bead Challenge. Download the form HERE
- The window for submission is September 30 - November 15, 2021. The winner will be announced on social media and email.
- The prize: ISGB Prize Package valued at over $150.
- FREE ISGB individual membership for 1 year up to $75 value (may be used as a renewal or given as a gift).
- 4 1/2 Lbs of Effetre Glass - Valued at over $50.00.
- ISGB Water Bottle - $15.00 Value.
- Glass Bead Evolution - Choice of 4 digital back issues or Issue 1 print version. Valued up to $36.00.